The Hakata Express, King of Night Bus (キング・オブ・夜行バス はかた号) is one of the longest night bus trips in Japan. This time, I traveled from Hakata to Shinjuku, Tokyo on the most expensive private room called Premium Seat (福岡 博多バスターミナル→東京 バスタ新宿 最高級個室 プレミアムシート). It is about 1,100km (684 miles) trip that takes about 15 hours. The bus I got on was an old model vehicle, but the seat was comfortable with individual curtains and automatic reclining. (I’ll make a video of the bus trip on the new model Hakata Express as well) The bus has only 4 premium seats, so it’s better to book as soon as you plan your trip.
“I had a dream of my ass coming off” … The bus trip was so long and harsh that a guy made this famous quote on a super-popular Japanese TV show(水曜どうでしょう), and Hakata Express became famous as “King of Night Bus”.
☆★☆This is what it was actually like!☆★☆
—Hakata Express, Japan—
* My a🍑s didn’t come off
* I didn’t dream about my a🍑s coming off either as the Premium Seat was so comfortable.
* The Hakata Express is usually the second longest bus trip in Japan, but due to a traffic accident, it became the longest in Japan only that day.
* I really appreciate and respect the drivers’ hard work.
* Although the fare is almost the same as (just slightly cheaper than) that of bullet trains, airplanes, or toll roads, I like night bus trip because it has its own unique travel experience.
* The nostalgic old model vehicle wasn’t bad at all, but next time, I’d like to try riding the new model Hakata Express as well.
* After getting off “King of Night Bus”, eating “Queen of Breakfast”. Good flow.
A challenge to visit every country in the world… “Japan” is the “1st” country that I visited out of all the 196 counties in the world.
☆How to get to this place☆
* Hakata Bus Terminal: One minute walk from Hakata Station on JR line. 🚃 MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/hrYpHZ9mCYA6QGpC7
* Sarabeth’s Shinjuku: One minute walk from Shinjuku Station and Shinjuku Bus Terminal 🍽 MAP: https://sarabethsrestaurants.jp/location/shinjuku/en/
🏆 Longest Night Buses in Japan TOP10 🏆
No.1 🥇 Orion Bus (No.8021 or 8022): 1,110km (690miles)
No.2 🥈 King of Night Bus, Hakata Express: 1,097km (682miles)
No.3 🥉 Hagi Express: 1,001km (622miles)
No.4 🏅 AT LINER: 920km (572miles)
No.5 🏅 Orange Liner: 919km (571miles)
No.6 🏅 Shimanto Express: 919km (571miles)
No.7 🏅 JAM JAM LINER: 905km (562miles)
No.8 🏅 Forest: 888km (552miles)
No.9 🏅 Dream Kochi & Tokushima: 868km (539miles)
No.10🏅 Orion Bus (No.7041, 7051, 7042 or 7052): 855km (535miles)
Source: mediavague Co., ltd. 乗りものニュース, 「超長距離夜行バス」5選, https://trafficnews.jp/post/93311
Thanks for watching! 😉
☆My popular videos of traveling alone☆
* Cheapest private room on Japan’s sleeper train! 12 hour trip from Tokyo to Izumoshi on the Sunrise Izumo 😴🛏 https://youtu.be/wcYQzzTT73Y
* Cheapest sleeper seat on Japanese night train! From Osaka to Tokyo on the Nobi-Nobi seat of the Sunrise Express 😴🛏 https://youtu.be/QzEwnfmMbVs
* Japan’s most expensive overnight bus that has only 11 First Class seats! The Dream Sleeper 😪🚌 https://youtu.be/Jd-0gNeiiWk
☆Recommended tourist destinations that I have traveled to and are worth visiting☆
* Most expensive First Class seat on Japan’s sleeper train! 10 hour trip on the Single Deluxe room of the Sunrise Seto 😴🚄 https://youtu.be/oW3TPA5w2e8
* Japan’s amazing night ferry! 18 hour voyage on the Capsule Hotel seat 😴🛳 https://youtu.be/q-pFS-qLNJQ
* Luxury First Class Capsule Hotel in Japan 😪💸 https://youtu.be/UOqaoDSTB8A
☆Related videos created by other travelers & creators☆
・(JPN) スーツ 交通 / Suit Train – 東京→福岡の夜行バス「はかた号」に乗車 今はプレミアムシートもある【1905ハワイ11】新宿駅→博多駅 5/21-01
・(JPN) スーツ 交通 / Suit Train – 【キングオブ深夜バス】はかた号14時間の旅 最新型車両になりました！
・(JPN) Kugaくが – 【神席】夜行バスの一番高い個室に泊まるとこうなります【ドリームスリーパー】|What’s the top class night bus in Japan like?(Osaka→Tokyo)
・(ENG) I Will Always Travel for Food – Riding the Overnight Bus Hotel in Japan
・(ENG) LivingBobby – TRYING an OVERNIGHT BUS HOTEL in JAPAN!
#NightBus #EnglishSubtitles #SoloTravel #vlog #experience #travel #Japan #キングオブ夜行バス #はかた号 #博多 #東京 #夜行バス #高速バス #旅行
(Titles, descriptions and subtitles are translated automatically so there may be errors)
(All information related to my videos is based on personal vague memories and may not be accurate)
(Prices may change depending on the season or other conditions)
0:00 Depart from Hakata Bus Terminal 博多バスターミナルから博多号に乗車
1:01 King of Night Bus, Hakata Express, Premium Seat キング・オブ・夜行バス はかた号 プレミアムシート
3:23 Amenities アメニティ
6:39 Restroom バス車内のトイレ
9:40 Arrival at Shinjuku Bus Terminal in Tokyo and eating Sarabeth’s Eggs Benedict, Queen of Breakfast in NY 東京 バスタ新宿に到着 & ニューヨークの朝食の女王、サラベスのエッグベネディクトを食べる
Chaine Youtube Travel Alone Idea